Descripción del Trabajo
Work as an Enterprise Solutions Developer for a globally leading Electronics Manufacturing Services Company. As an ES developer you will work on implementations, upgrades and integrations of Enterprise Solutions and applications that run a large company.
As part of the Global Center of Excellence team you will be part of diverse group from multiple countries (USA, Malaysia, India, China, Singapore, Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Philippines, and Indonesia) you will get to collaborate, innovate, design and develop solutions for a Digital Workplace. Work on Enterprise Software, Conversational AI, machine learning and integrate solutions using process automations and APIs. You will be trained on various platforms to expand your abilities professionally.
Some of the things that you will work on
Enterprise Software: SAP Database: HANA
Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure and SCP
Process Automation: RPA - Blue Prism, Power Platform
Integration Platform: Mulesoft
- Design, develop and test solutions for assigned tasks on the below platforms. SAP HANA Power Platform RPA Azure Mule
- Document technical designs and solutions as per company best practices.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Catalogue, Service Level Management (SLM), Workflows, Email Notifications.
- Ensure 100% compliance in all company policies and procedures.
- Learn new skills by attending in-house workshops and training to stay relevant.
Demonstrates the below qualities and abilities on a daily basis.
- Demonstrates developer skills, knowledge and understanding of all phases of SDLC.
- Self-Administers and is effective in planning, organizing and efficient in assigned activities.
- Ensures quality of work in completed assignments that is meeting company standards.
- Communicates effectively by listening to others, expresses ideas, both orally and in writing, provides relevant and timely information to management, co-workers, subordinates and customers.
- Is a Team player and gets along with fellow employees, respects the rights of other employees and shows a cooperative spirit.
- Shows effective decision making/problem solving skills by understanding problems and making timely, practical decisions.
- Shows initiative by searching for new tasks and expands abilities professionally and personally. Takes independent action within prescribed limits.
- Demonstrates a pleasant attitude and demeanor in dealing with customer, co-workers, mentors and supervisors.
- Is dependable, responsive and responsible in completing job tasks in a timely manner.
2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
Good to have
- Understanding of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure. - Knowledge on Node.js