Descripción del Trabajo
Develops and implements production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing packaging processes. Monitors the manufacturing process; troubleshooting problem processes and assisting in resolving quality issues. Is the technical expert on various projects/productions jobs and process as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· May lead the startup of new/existing projects/production jobs, optimizing cost, efficiency and quality.
· May lead the process control and maintain appropriate documentation.
· Monitor the manufacturing process running in production; troubleshoot problems associated with processes, and assist in resolving quality issues.
· Establish detailed processes for new product lines; document product development and changes; evaluate new product performance; and monitor new tool design.
· Debug significant complex problems in new systems, tooling and automation.
· Design major experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-up.
· Lead and implement major maintenance changes in process improvements; propose or specify repair alteration of automation while ensuring adequate documentation is maintained.
· Provide functional and technical mentoring to process technicians and other process engineers.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment; supporting all company safety programs and initiatives.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· Apply and support Lean Manufacturing principles.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.