Descripción del Trabajo
The Business Dev & Account Manager manages the process and provides direction for developing a comprehensive business strategy that includes a strong understanding of new and existing customers, products, services and technologies in the market segment. Manages and facilitates all sub-segment related opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist with the development and management of the business strategy for the sub-segment.
· Clearly communicates the sub-segment strategy to the sales and development teams.
· Develop industry analysis to define and monitor market trends, adjacencies and competitors.
· Performs economic analyses on new or improved product opportunities and/or business models and coordinates with internal departments in identifying/implementing business development projects.
· Supplement Product Management/Sales with quoting and securing business opportunities.
· Develop strong relationships with executive level decision-makers at key customers and leverage those relationships to achieve Global Business Unit objectives.
· Works with marketing, sales and technology groups to implement business development strategy into specific initiatives.
· Consults with various legal and administrative personnel to ensure compliance with all product and business initiatives; analyzes information and develops recommendations.
· Direct program configurations to ensure customer needs are met and adequate resources are available for successful program launch.
· Manage knowledge sharing across Sales, Operations and Product Management.
· Develops and disseminates information on a continuous basis to all pertinent parties concerning the fulfillment of project goals and objectives.
· Participate in the development of the GBU base presentation and development activities for branding and promotional strategy.
· Work with Product Management to establish quoting standards and templates specific to sub-segment.
· Penetrate the supply base (design, automation, and tooling) with a defined strategy map to support Global Business Unit strategic goals.
· Works with the team to improve all customer satisfaction measurements.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· International business experience
· Has successfully led process continuous improvement
· Clear and concise communicator, keeping informed of all risks, and willing to take a stand.
· Demonstrates a track record of consistently appropriate business judgment and decisions
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in business or engineering. MBA and/or other advanced academic degree preferred.
· Minimum 4-6 years relative work experience.
· Demonstrated deep operational knowledge, strategic ability and experience in a business segment.
· Experience in leading a Customer facing organization.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.