Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes cost variations such as purchase price variances, production order variances, customer returns, vendor returns, and production scrap
- Analyzes material costs
- Performs standard cost revaluations in SAP, makes respective analysis of re-evaluations
- Analyze the cost of products against the monthly quotes
- Tracks project cost and reports on status
- Reviews reports on excesses and obsoletes monthly and quarterly
- Monitors costs and variations daily
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Advanced PC skills
- Able to manage large amounts of data, analyze the data, and communicate the results
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
The anticipated pay range for this role is $44,037 - $63,816 - $83,594. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.