Descripción del Trabajo
The Reporting Analyst converts raw data into understanding for business operations and management. Provides reporting and insight in an effort to guides business decisions and initiatives, while maintaining a high level of data integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capture, analyze, and report trends using core databases and ancillary systems
- Generate metrics reports on both a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, monthly reporting of data for executives, and other related metrics. Meet with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management.
- Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Assist in rollout and implementation of programs and initiatives; identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information. Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Analyze workforce, performance, and financial data to create meaningful metrics at regional / global level.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Functional knowledge of business processes and an understanding of how to establish/capture requirements metrics.
- Understanding of workforce, operational and financial analytics and/or terminology.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to creatively identify and solve problems, as well as propose reporting systems and process improvements.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools (Power BI, Tableau, SAS, R Programming).
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines, and escalate appropriately to management.
- Strong planning, time management and decision-making skills.
- Strong teamwork capabilities working within a matrix management environment.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assignments, and have the latitude to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and customers.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Information Management.
- Up to 3 years of related work experience, including internships, in an analytics role for Human Resources, IT or Finance functions
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.