Descripción del Trabajo
The Senior Compensation Analyst, a member of the Global Compensation Partner Team, will operate as a key partner to HR teams and business leaders to plan and execute compensation/financial analyses for use in developing, both, strategic and day-to-day compensation related business decisions. In this capacity, the incumbent will assist with job evaluation, survey participation, competitive analysis, and administration of company programs, policies, and procedures for the United States region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Partner closely with HR Managers/Generalists in providing recommendations on broad-based compensation transactions to ensure market competitiveness, internal equity, and enterprise alignment
· Support frequent market analyses for manufacturing sites across the United States
· Respond to a variety of compensation related inquiries and requests for information from internal customers
· Manage the participation and completion of annual salary surveys for various markets in the United States
· Facilitate a variety of compensation training activities to educate new and existing managers in the administration and interpretation of company pay policies
· Develop automated tools and processes to efficiently manage compensation data and prepare compensation-related reports as requested
· Research and develop a variety of financial and market competitive analyses used in due diligence for site selections, mergers & acquisitions and other business related initiatives
· Support the annual year-end planning process for merit, bonus, and LTI awards
· Assist in the research and analysis of projects as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline plus 5 years of compensation experience preferred
· 3 years of compensation experience will suffice if candidate possesses a Master's Degree
· Must have excellent organization skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and people.
· Advanced Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and report writing application experience strongly preferred.
· Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, vlookups, index matching, formatting for presentations)
· Proficiency in other Microsoft applications: PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
· Ability to effectively present information to top management and employees.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.