Descripción del Trabajo
***Shift is 12-hour Day shift - two days on, two days off and every other weekend***
Oversee production processes and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for talent management including: hiring, training (prior to job assignment and continuous evaluation), performance management, disciplinary actions/attendance, annual performance review and addressing issues as they arise.
· Plans and prepares production schedules ensuring adequate lead time of each assembly. Schedules and assigns shift employees based on production needs.
· Revise schedules according to work order specifications; establish priorities based on availability and/or capability of workers, parts, material, machines and equipment.
· Evaluates data and audit processes to support the success of the plant.
· Provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
· Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Ensures cGMP, OSHA, ISO and SOP compliance of all activities performed on the shift. Responsible for completeness of shift paperwork.
· Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
· Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Works with team to ensure that a clean and safe work environment is continuously maintained. Walk the floor to address issues and ensure compliance to company policies.
· Establishes new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
· Ensures accurate and timely communication between departments and shifts.
· Escalates compliance and production issues to top management as required.
· Exchanges knowledge and information with other Jabil Healthcare (JHC) facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the JHC organization.
· Supports management during internal and external audits.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· At least 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing supervisory role.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
- Additional Job Description
Additional Job Description
12 Hour Rotating Days