Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibility for building testers, fixtures and environmental test chambers to the specification standards required
- Repairs testers, fixtures in accordance with the fault logging and down time system. Responsibility for diagnosing the fault and cause of fault and driving appropriate corrective actions to ensure minimal reoccurrence of failures
- Documents all repairs and improvements on test equipments.
- Monitors all testers for intermittencies and reduces them in accordance with targets set.
- Provides support to Operations and the Test Engineers through participation in the continuous improvement effort and promotion of a "Quality First" mentality.
- Supports and maintains the component programming facility and the label printing equipment.
- Controls and maintains the equipment maintenance and calibration system in accordance with ISO requirements. Responsibility for scheduling and execution of maintenance on time and to the correct standards. Responsibility for development of Preventative maintenance program development for each element of test equipment.
- Controls and maintains the part numbering system for all test equipment's and spares and will be responsible for establishing a min/max level for all spares required.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma required.
- Plus 1 or more years experience troubleshooting to component level using schematics or hardware specs.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
- Travel requirements: Domestic and/or Global, up to 25%
- Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.