Descripción del Trabajo
Lead and direct the SQE department in managing suppliers, developing and driving suppliers to continuously improve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide a regular communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information with Site SQEs.To contribute to the revenue by assuring quality materials through fully following the procedures and guidelines.
· Provide a regular communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information with Site SQEs.To provide the technical support for Incoming Quality Control.
· Train and develop the engineers to fulfill the requirement of the material quality assurance.
· Motivate and organize the SQE department to achieve their jobs.
· Interface with other functions, departments and higher managerial levels.
· Monitor and review the performance of the staffs. Recommend salary increase and job arrangement as appropriate.
· Make supplier survey schedule based on the needs of workcell and Strategic Commodity. Make and drive the goals of the SQE function.
· Technically support IQC
· Monitor and drive supplier continuous improvement.
· Conduct supplier survey, plant audit and participate supplier qualification.
· Promote and assure the implementation of instructions from Materials Manager.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Degree in Science or technical discipline.
· Minimum of 3 years of managerial experience in quality assurance or supplier quality assurance field.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Responsible for JIS BU's Quality Management and Engineering