Descripción del Trabajo
We are looking for an experienced SQA ( Software Quality Assurance Specialist - Remote) for Shop floor applications who will join our Regional Agile Development team
The SQA role is to manage the automated testing effort for approved requirements in an AGILE environment. Azure DevOps is used for sprint, development and test management.
The SQA will participate in team activities to review and discuss requirements, develop and execute test cases to verify the development effort, report defects and track the defect from inception to final conclusion.
● Follow process for QA testing and error handling.
● Assure system standards and application security procedures are followed when executing tests.
● Collaborate with key resources to understand software requirements.
● Engage in application planning meetings (Story Time) and SCRUM.
● Contribute to Acceptance Criteria.
● Create and manage detailed test plans from product requirements/acceptance criteria.
● Coordinating with the test automation team.
● Execute Test Cases and report testing status.
● Communicate product defects to Development and record bug tracking in Azure DevOps.
● Contribute to reports describing defects and resolutions.
● Validate bug fixes and conduct regression tests.
● Demo test results to Product Owner to ensure new requirements are ready for consumer use.
● Documentation for technical and non-technical audiences.
● Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
● Tackle and solve challenging problems
● Actively work in Agile environment as being a valuable member of a Scrum team
● Using English as a primary verbal and written communication
● Consult and cooperate with Business analyst, Technical lead and other team members around the world
● Mentoring, supporting team mates
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
● Minimum 3 years experience in Software Quality Assurance or similar role
● Good influencing and communication skills
● English (exam is not required) for everyday communication
● Ability to understand complex requirements and translate it to executable tests.
● Experience in creating/executing SQL queries.
● Experience in API testing
● Structured, process driven, pragmatic problem solver approach
● Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
● Open-minded for challenges and to improve technical skills, learn Jabil specific framework
● Experience in Azure DevOps or similar testing tool.
● Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
● Good understanding of AGILE methodology
● Prior experience in an SQA role covering Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in a discrete manufacturing environment
● Application tester experience
● Experience with AWS Cloud and Kubernetes testing
● AWS Certification
WHAT WE OFFER
● Full remote work from Home
● Healthy work-life balance
● Work in a friendly small multinational, multicultural Agile team
● Technical skills and career development opportunities
● Free access to all Udemy business courses
● Competitive salary with other benefits (powerful laptop, monitor, mobile phone, etc. is provided)
● Long term position with clear carrier paths