Descripción del Trabajo
Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of electronic, mechanical and PLC controlled assembly equipment. Work with projects; taking interest on Safety, Quality, Productivity and teamwork. Must be oriented toward prevention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repairs and maintains in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, and manufacturers specifications, all production machinery and the secondary equipment.
- Troubleshoots and assists in problem solving situations relating to machinery and related equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance to manufacturing equipment in accordance with established schedule as deemed proper by the supervisor.
- Maintains daily communication with Manufacturing Supervisor and Maintenance Manager to identify and solve problems related to machinery and its secondary equipment.
- Works with the Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Group Leader, Manufacturing Supervisors and/or Process personnel to identify and prepare proposals to make improvements on the process and/or manufacturing equipment.
- Maintains good relations and assist co-workers in problem solving situations that may affect their job performance.
- Installs and sets up new machines and equipment with the adequate support.
- Troubleshoots with PLC and ladder logic monitoring.
- Trains operators in the best use of the equipment and machines
- Lubricates and cleans parts and machinery as required.
- Assists in the proper installation of all electrical wiring, and hydraulic or pneumatic connections.
- Maintains spare parts stock and makes requisitions as required
- May suggest ideas and procedures that result in cost reduction, such as designs and installation of process modifications to machinery and secondary equipment
- Works projects together with Engineers
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic and sensors
- Recognizing the existence of problems
- Analyzing problems and opportunities
- Inter-personal relationship
- Work with minimum supervision
- Communication skills
- Team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Electronics Technician, Mechanical Technician or Associate/Bachelors Degree in Eng. Technology
- Three or more year’s experience with automation assembly equipment
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.