Descripción del Trabajo
To assist the Quality Assurance function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. To support and drive corrective action efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
· Perform first article inspection and review visual aids.
· Perform defect analysis reporting.
· Perform MRB on sustained products.
· Participate in CAC meetings as requested– support continuous improvement.
· Perform line and product audits.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $44,037 - $63,816 - $83,594. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.