Descripción del Trabajo
The IT Programmer/Analyst is experienced in production application and office application development, versed in several programming languages and technologies, design patterns, coding principles, Software Development Life Cycle processes and application development methodologies.
Analyzes and documents technical information. Works in a local or regional development team.
- Develop, enhance, maintain and support of both Front-End and Back-End part of application code;
- Application of Test frameworks (Unit test);
- Document technical information;
- Conduct code reviews;
- Follow development standards, guidelines and processes;
- Continually learn and enhance development skills;
- Continuously collaborates with local and remote colleagues across Jabil regions and sites.
- Practical experience in web application; form application; service application development;
- 3 years extensive technical knowledge in OOP, ORMs (EF) Frameworks (.NET MVC, Webforms , .NET Core) and programming languages (C#, Angular and Typescript);
- Understand branching and versioning on GIT;
- Familiarity with relational data frameworks (MS SQL, PostgreSQL);
- Ability to work independently and as a team member effectively under pressure;
- Respects colleagues and other cultures;
- Highly motivated to work on creative and repetitive tasks;
- Ability to work from home and work office environment;
- English B2 level.
- Full stack development;
- REST architecture;
- Containerization of applications in Docker;
- Cloud computing (AWS, Azure) , design solution for PaaS;
- Familiarity with Azure DevOPS;
- AWS Cloud Architect Associate or AWS Cloud Developer Associate Certification;
- Experience in Agile project development.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in old technologies classic ASP, Visual Basic;
- Experience in Microservices Architecture and Microservices Design.