Descripción del Trabajo
The HR Business Partner provides a broad range of HR support and consulting services to multiple locations & global business units within the segment, serving as the primary Human Resources contact and advisor to managers and employees. Partners with HR peers in execution of HR strategies and initiatives, provides innovative solutions optimizing the business objectives, and mitigates risks by ensuring legal compliance of HR programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Align HR strategies with business objectives; owning and being held accountable for HR results and partnering with business to understand and support requirements.
· Strengthens business groups’ ability to lead organizational change by bringing proven best practices to help Jabil leaders achieve sustainable results.
· Drive to the Organizational Effectiveness Plan; ability to understand the talent needs of the business & employees to support current and long-term business objectives.
· Create strong, internal customer relationships, becoming a trusted partner and advisor on complex employee matters, organizational communication and change management.
· Coordinate with functional leaders and HR Center of Expertise to diagnose, develop and deliver comprehensive solutions to the business through additional HR Resources, such as, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Total Rewards.
· Strong Project Management capabilities; lead and manage delivery of HR programs and services designed to meet the unique needs of the business.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Excellent relationship building; ability to develop credibility and rapport with all levels of the organization.
· Solid employee relations experience with investigating complaints, managing performance issues, making recommendations, and consulting/coaching leaders.
· Strong business and financial acumen; understanding how the business makes money and how to drive results through people strategy.
· Critical thinking and reasoning – ability to evaluate data, identify root cause, resolve issue or recommend solution.
· Focus on execution – independently drive completion of actions with attention to details.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; deliver clear, concise and influential messages. Can clarify and translate complex matters in a simplistic manner for business leaders to direct their teams.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· BS degree, plus 5+ years of experience in a strategic HR Business Partner role within a matrix environment, or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
· At least five years of experience in employee relations, with emphasis on employee and/or labor relations and human resources policy development.
· Experience with multiple locations and/or business units, dealing with a broad range of HR-related areas at senior levels of organization.