Descripción del Trabajo
Oversee production processes and assists Supervisor in establishing production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Confers with Production Supervisor to establish production and quality control standards. Also assists in obtaining data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered. Helps to minimize excessive material on production floor.
- Assists in the coordination of production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Retrieve information about production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications and operating or production problems from Production Group Leader.
- Assists in the minimization of scrap and materials request order (MRO) usage. Ensures that each workstation has a clean operating area. Assists in the implementation of operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve metrics.
- Completes monthly report. Seeks continued improvement in work-cell area and Lot Acceptance Ratio (LAR)
- Ensures that line employees read, understand and adhere to appropriate policies and procedures. Ensures proper stocking and availability of operation supplies and equipment.
- Assists in monitoring the SPC system to fix repetitive and recognize problems immediately. Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge about CNC Machining (that include milling and turning machine) and measurement tools.
- Knowledge about shopfloor leadership skill and people development that include teamwork, as well as communication skill.
- Proven track record of successful target accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Proficiency in use of application program, personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills as well as business writing are required.
- Other knowledge as required by Company Competency Matrix of this position.