Descripción del Trabajo
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for continuous development of supply chain processes and systems. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for the identification, development, and continuous improvement of processes and systems within various elements of the supply chain, including Demand Planning, MPS Management, Production Planning, and other materials management processes. The Supply Chain Analyst will interact directly with the Director of Supply Chain Planning and Sector/Global Planning Managers with establishing objectives, strategy, benchmarking supply chain systems and performance, developing new solutions and optimizing various internal and external supply chain processes and systems. The Supply Chain Analyst will also act as an internal trainer for Advanced Planning staff, Jabil Subject Matter Experts, and as an external consultant to Customers and Suppliers to ensure the Supply Chain is performing at an optimal level.
Essential duties and responsibilites
· Assess and lead the development and deployment of material planning systems appropriate to the assigned sector/customers, in concert with the Advanced Planning management team.
· Collaborate with Jabil’s Advanced Planning team to develop advanced planning process solutions that improve Jabil’s performance and customer service levels.
· Support the Directors of SC Planning and Sector/Global Planning Managers with the development, training, and deployment of a systematic process solution to receive, evaluate and fulfill customer demand across assigned sector/customers.
· Assists Director of SC Planning and Sector/Global Planning Managers in the development of analytics and metric tracking for all areas of materials management.
· Provide continuous support in materials management tool development, enhancement, testing, and deployment.
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Jabil’s materials management processes and tools. Evaluate current systems (SAP, RR, and Excel) for additional capabilities and new systems for improvement opportunities.
· Prepare, document and provide training material for process/system solutions to Advanced Planning staff, Jabil Subject Matter Experts and user community.
· Provide support for system issues that have been escalated to the Advanced Planning group.
· Ensure the knowledge, execution and deployment of Jabil’s standard planning processes and systems are in place where possible, and support development and implementation of customized solutions where necessary.
· Extremely strong skills with proven track record in materials management, communication, leadership, business analytics, process development, and change management are required.
· Ability to interface and influence all levels of management internal and external to Jabil.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages (SAP, RR, & Excel).
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in Supply Chain Management preferred.
· One (1) to two (2) years work-related experience in materials planning or supply chain analyses required.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.