Descripción del Trabajo
Provide complex financial and business related analysis and research for financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance, and general business conditions.
· Provide summaries and analysis of special studies conducted and prepares recommendations for management to implement policies and guidelines to improve Jabil’s financial position.
· Analyze present and future financial performance of company.
· Compute and prepare data for journal entries, reviews general ledger and related financial statements for reasonableness.
· Accumulate and analyze information for the preparation of financial statements, ledgers, reports and taxes.
· Prepare financial reports for internal and external customers.
· Coordinate with other departments in preparation of special analysis and reports.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.