Descripción del Trabajo
Provide technical leadership for enterprise information technology efforts, including the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services. Provide solutions to technical issues, and be responsible for meeting project schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements. Technical Lead will drive the proficiency within the team, assure best practices are followed, support the delivery of quality solutions, and assist management in meeting strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ability to work in a technical lead role to coordinate a team of resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
· Works with functional managers to establish and maintain technical standards and guidelines for their area.
· Works with functional manager to review and evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
· Participate in the technical design review process to ensure high quality technical designs.
· Plan and oversee the development and support of specific IT areas and systems
· Plan and direct activities related to introducing new services, products and processes
· Coordinate technical tasks and work effort
· Acts as an escalation for technical issues and support.
· Lead technical teams
· Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
· Contributes in defining new business requirements.
· Performs as a mentor on process and techniques to assure proficiency within the team.
· Performs research and analysis on new technology and business practices with the team.
· Align solutions within the overall IT strategy.
· Assures best practices are defined and followed.
· Drives consistency across applications and projects wherever possible.
· Implement project management methodologies to ensure project success
· Prepare and utilize project plans for significant IT development, enhancement and maintenance efforts
· Develop and direct activities to increase systems and application availability
· Act as a liaison for the technical team to the project management team and IT management
· Communicate regularly with internal and external customers
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies.
· Fluent in business processes and best practices.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Demonstrated technical leadership experience
· Project management training
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proven ability to work with the customer, management and technical teams in a “self starter” role
· Strong attention to detail
Required Technical Skills:
Experience in Web Client and .Net Core Framework upgrade, MongoDB, HAProxy, Azure Pipeline, Agile Scrum, HTTP 2.0, SteelToe, Redis