Descripción del Trabajo
Industrial Eng Tech II will support the Industrial Engineering Department in planning, designing, implementing and managing; integrated, production and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the production site.
Main focus will be assisting the IE in maintaining the layouts and data in IE related systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in the preparation of time studies and time estimates
· Update the site layout and project layouts, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
· Update the Key Process, process maps, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
· Update the Product-Process-Time database (IEDB), as directed by the Industrial Engineer
· Enter the configuration data into SAP, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
o This will include but is not limited to: Bill of Materials configuration, part master data
· Enter the configuration data into Manufacturing Execution System, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
o This will include but is not limited to: Routes, Step, Process Times
· Insure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction
· Support the Lean organization by maintaining a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization
· Support and/or maintain all lower level Industrial Engineering essential duties and responsibilities
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Key Requirements:
o Understanding and application of broad range of industrial engineering tools (ie. Work measurement, process mapping, facilities, and workstation design, etc.)
o Eye for detail when updating data/systems
o Basic analytical ability
o Basic communication skills
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and AutoCAD skills required.