Descripción del Trabajo
To enhance the capabilities of the QA Department by providing administrative and technical support to the Quality Engineer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare visual aids.
· Prepare calibration tracking list and tracking to ensure all equipment that needs calibrated is done.
· Assist the Quality Engineer or Quality Technician in the engineering function.
· Prepare the raw data for analysis.
· Help to do the routine process and product audit.
· Help to create the machine program.
· To follow up the new product introduction and experiment.
· To monitor the SPC status of related area.
· To review the defect sample and check the purge process.
· Help to setup MES for new products.
· To follow up the execution of DA、ECN and CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventive Action).
· To review non-conformance material and products.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.