Descripción del Trabajo
SUMMARY To assist the Quality Engineering function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. To
support and drive corrective action efforts. To support the drive for continuous improvement at Jabil.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Inspect, measure, and test mechanical, electrical and electromechanical components and assemblies
• Verify material conformance to specifications. Interprets company and industrial specifications.
• Gather and maintain specific records of technical data related to materials, tools, fixtures and processes used in
• Performs in process inspections and audits and logs results for later analysis.
• Assist inspectors as first point of contact for defects and issues.
• Review the defect sample and check the purge process.
Collects and analyzes data using statistical analysis methods
• Assist Quality Engineers with follow up on the execution of DA, ECN and CAPA(Corrective Action and
• Review non-conformance material and products.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS High school diploma and one to three years related experience and/or training.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak
effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference,
and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or
walk. Reaching, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 50 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is
located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.