Descripción del Trabajo
• To support the production department to ensure that the facility, manufacturing plant and equipment at Jabil are maintained to a reliable, safe and high standard.
Position duties and responsibilities
• To follow and promote company, HS&E and Quality standards to enable the site to achieve and maintain the required results for manufacturing, audit and traceability purposes.
• To provide a support function for the manufacturing plant and equipment to ensure it is appropriately and adequately maintained.
• To Record equipment work history on the CMMS system and ensuring relevant documentation and procedures are duly maintained and updated.
• To ensure that all systems and equipment comply with the company insurance standards and legislation
• To design and implement innovative controls and procedures and to support the continuous improvement of company environment.
• To support new equipment purchases, installation, and validation activities.
• Ensure maintenance of production equipment is carried out to agreed schedules.
• To support innovations for cost and energy reduction.
• To Participate in equipment & Lean improvement activities.
• Monitoring and control of equipment spare parts.
• To support the facilities and production departments when it is required.
• To Maintain a professional attitude and approach when dealing with internal / external customers or suppliers.
• Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws which govern business and quality operations (FDA / GMP/ BSI / ISO, etc.).
• Responsible for ensuring staff and department compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
•Mechanic, Electric or Automation Education
•Time Served Mechanical and / or Electrical Engineer Further Education
• 4 - 6 years relevant maintenance experience
• Knowledge of sites activities
• Basic understanding of CMW manufacturing policy and standards
• Ability to perform basic problem solving and adhere to the credo when making decisions
• Knowledge and understanding of Quality systems and EHS requirements Interpersonal skills / characteristics (if applicable):
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and forward planning
• Work to deadlines
• Ability to produce and work to written procedures
• Ability to learn complex tasks within the Work Center
• Ability to communicate verbally with all members of the team
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• MS Office (Excel)
• eCMMS Maximo understanding
• Liquid Line Filling experience
• Packaging machinery experience
• Facility maintenance experience
• Clean room experience / understand 4.
Italian: Good Business fluent for Mezzovico