Descripción del Trabajo
To assist the Quality Assurance/Adv. Quality Planning function as technical support in strategic projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
· Perform first article inspection and review visual aids.
· Perform defect analysis reporting.
· Perform MRB on sustained products.
· Participate in CAC meetings – support continuous improvement.
· Perform line and product audits.
· Assist Quality Engineering in APQP.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language requirement
- DE: Sehr gut
- EN: Sehr gut