Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for designing and manufacturing jigs to manufacture six sides, slide core, slope, locating slot of the most complex tools components, included front cover, rear cover, battery cover tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design and manufacture jigs to operate traditional machines, such as grinding machine, lathes, milling machines etc, which are non-automatic machines, and using jigs to manufacture six sides, slide core, slope, locating slot of the most complex tools components.
· Utilizes measuring instruments to check accuracy of work, in accordance with tool figure of MPMS system (Mold production management system). Ensures quality and efficiency of processing tooling parts.
· Assist other employees to do self-inspection.
· Maintain and maintenance machine, inspection equipments, tools and jigs.
· Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with the concept and knowledge of traditional machine.
· Operate One Axis Height Gage to self-inspection skillfully.
· Understand tool structure
· Understand tool structure and drawing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma required
· Minimum 8 years related working experience
· Or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.