Descripción del Trabajo
1. To assist the IQA Supervisor to ensure that IQA daily activities are carried out smoothly.
2. To ensure that the turnaround time for receiving inspection is done within the goal set by the IQA Supervisor.
3. Receiving inspection and data collection of incoming materials on FIFO basis.
4. Rebuy-off sorted/reworked materials.
5. Initiate Quality Notification (QN) for rejected materials.
6. Process Material Review Board, MRB disposition (usage decision) for QN lots.
7. Ensure that all urgent parts are inspected promptly and released to stockroom to avoid any line down situation.
8. To perform any assignment related to IQA activities assigned by the IQA Supervisor.
9. Compliance to ISO 9002/ISO14000 procedures.