Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for work direction, capacity planning and resource planning for all RMAs, field upgrades and customer returns within the workcell.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Position is responsible for quote generation, flex line profit and loss forecasting and variance analysis.
· Monitors the day-to-day operational metrics including: Quality, On Time Delivery.
· Establishes and monitors build and ship schedules. Provides completion commitments.
· Manages all RMA, field upgrades and customer return activities for assigned customers.
· Quotes and forecasts production for assigned program. Analyzes customer forecasts and consults with business unit management on forecast discrepancies.
· Works with Materials organization to ensure material availability.
· Serves as a technical liaison for all RMA, field upgrades and customer return activities.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management or equivalent.
· Plus 5 years of related experience and/or training in electronics manufacturing environment.
· Financial analysis capability through job experience or college level coursework.
· Experience in a new product introduction environment that involved quick turns, low volume, high mix preferred.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.