Descripción del Trabajo
The Financial Systems Developer I will be responsible for providing ongoing support, maintenance, and development of financial management systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build, support, and enhance applications within one or more of the Financial Systems platforms which include Microsoft Power Platform, VBA, BluePrism, etc.
• Execute and/or support the extract of data from ERP systems worldwide as applicable to the organizational needs. ERP systems may include SAP, SAP HANA and others as needed.
• Maintain and enhance user and administrator level documentation related to Jabil applications and templates.
• Train end users on functionality of Jabil systems and partner with user community to continually enhance the system capabilities.
• Able to work non-standard hours.
• Travel may be required.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Not responsible for personnel management.
• Position may require direct or indirect project or task supervision of other team members or project resources.
• Baseline understanding of one or more of the following (or similar) applications desired, but not required: SAP, Microsoft Power Platform, RPA (BluePrism, etc)
• Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
• Presentation skills appropriate for all levels of management.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
• Ability to compose concise, simplified written description of complex issues, supported by detailed analysis and effective “storytelling” to engage and influence the audience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Finance, Business or Accounting required.
• 0-2 years of experience.