Descripción del Trabajo
1. Overall responsibilities
The Quality Certification Technician is responsible for the execution of the Product Release Monitoring and Employee Certification program for Jabil. He/she ensures that Jabil has the ability to execute against customers product release requirements.
2. Position duties and responsibilities
• Schedule, coordinate and executes the Lot Release Monitoring and Employee Certification program for JJMD products according to established procedures.
• Perform certification, re-certification, and employee certification/de-certification evaluation
of product release personnel.
• Verifies that product release certification candidates have completed all training curricula
assigned as per PRM activities require in the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Maintains Theoretical/Written and Practical Exams related to the Employee Certification
• Reports exam failures and coordinates follow-up activities as required, including employee
certification status and evaluations when applicable.
• Monitors product release performance through the review of a sample of Device History
Records (DHR) in accordance to approved sampling plans.
• Develop work plans to meet certification and monitoring requirements including any
necessary adjustments based on production schedules, holidays, and sampling plan revisions.
• Generate Nonconformance Reports (NCR) in accordance to established procedures (i.e.
Product Release Monitoring, etc.).
• Partners with the site on the timely resolution of product release monitoring related NCRs
and any other discrepancies found during the DHR monitoring process.
• Tracks lot release certification and monitoring data in order to measure program
effectiveness and to identify trends.
• Recommend process and procedural improvements as it relates to the Product Release
Monitoring and Employee Certification program.
• Performs additional tasks on supervisor’s request.
3. Extended duties (if applicable)
• Performs administrative tasks on supervisors request.
4. Job profile
• High school or equivalent
• 5 years of related experience is preferred
Interpersonal skills / characteristics (if applicable) :
• Quality-oriented mindset
• Communication skills
• Able to communicate and writing skills in English (preferred)
• Service minded
Other requirements (if applicable) :
• This function may falls under the site vision testing requirement
5. Minimum Language required
English: Very good for English speaking sites