Descripción del Trabajo
· Assist Quality Engineer in use of statistical tools in the workcell.
· Assist Quality Engineer with Corrective and Preventive Actions
· Support production with trouble-shooting and defect resolution.
· Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
· Perform first article inspection, review visual aids, and make updates to inspection visual aids.
· Perform defect analysis reporting.
· Perform line and product audits.
· Assist Quality Engineering in APQP.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
To assist the Quality Engineering function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. To support and drive corrective action efforts. To support the drive for continuous improvement at Jabil.