Descripción del Trabajo
Job Description (R&R):
1. Prepare test proposal base on test specification/PRD/schematic
2. Select test equipment and development driver
3.Prepare test plan and test SW/Script
4. Prepare L&L about SW issue
5. Validation and fine tune the test SW
6. Prepare test equipment list
7. Co-work with fixture engineer to solve the tester issue during build
8. Prepare station user manual for TE and training them
9. Analysis/Review GR&R and CPK report
10. Co-work with fixture engineer to solve the NTF issue
11. Optimize the test SW to reduce NTF and CT
MUST HAVE :
1. At least 5+ years experience on test engineering, test development, or equivalent working experience with manufacturing R&D background.
2. Proficient in software coding with OC,C#, /C/C++/Python. Better on Mac os complies.
3. Good communication with internal and external team.
4. Good English communication skills.
5. Good technical and analytical skill with ability to perform electronic system debug effectively.
Nice to Have :
1. Have basal electric circuit knowledge.
2. Have STM32/CSR chip programming experience.
3. Have Objective-C coding experience on Mac OS.