Descripción del Trabajo
Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain employee files, records, and change of status.
· Plan and implement employee functions.
· Assist with administration of employee benefit programs including determining eligibility, enrolling employees and their dependents in the plans, and maintaining proper documentation.
· Correspond with employees concerning benefits continuation/terminations, etc.
· Investigate and resolve benefit issues between employees and benefit carriers.
· Assist employees seeking information and guidance concerning the various benefit plans, as well as advises employees concerning benefit policies and procedures.
· Assist in the development of and changes in HR procedures, policies and forms to better facilitate the enrollment process and administration of the plans.
· Enter and update computerized Human Resources applicant files.
· Verify employment for current employees and confirm employment for former employees.
· Carry out special projects, as assigned.
· May compile statistics on turnover, overtime hours, insurance, sick leave, vacation and attendance.
· Provide back-up for reception and mailroom areas during vacations, absences or as needed
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Basic PC skills, including knowledge of Jabil’s software packages, SAP, Excel and Word.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.