Descripción del Trabajo
Develops, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, modifies and installs programs.
● Abilities for programming (Any Language, but a solid C# and VB knowledge)
● Solid knowledge of SQL (SQL Server)
● MVC.NET, .NET Core and LINQ
● Typescript and Angular
● Basic Windows Server and IIS administration
● Windows Forms and WPF Desktop development
● Medium English (Reading / Writing / Spoken)
● Self-taught person
● Analysis and problem solving abilities
● Good performance under pressure
● Responsible and CommittedMedium
● Computer Systems/Information Technology or similar Bachelor degree.