Descripción del Trabajo
Typically, at a multi plant or regional level
Proactively identify improvement opportunities in the plant(s). Is empowered & takes accountability for development & delivery of business improvement solutions.
Working within the Finance Digital Transformation team this position is responsible for the execution of projects relating to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function. This will be achieved by focusing on the development and deployment of financial systems related to satisfying Corporate Financial Reporting requirements.
The role will cover education, process re-engineering and system application enhancement, with the implementation of top down/bottom up project initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as functional expert for complex issues relating to financial related systems and tools.
· Support Site finance with any month end activities including, but not exclusively, relating to SAP, TM1 & myAnalytics. Help to ensure a successful and timely close.
· Support users in questions of diverse scope that require analysis and research of a variety of factors to solve.
· Coordinate and facilitate training for the plant in terms of new hires, new functionality and upgrades.
· Communicate all changes/enhancements to existing systems including upgrades to current systems.
· Understand standardized departmental functions, processes, procedures, and systems.
· Evaluate business systems and troubleshoot areas of concern.
· Introduce and support corporate provided/designed tools.
· Evaluate and monitor the current processes and tools to determine their ability to meet business needs.
· Provide support for the plant(s) for all system tools and related issues.
· Identify opportunities for enhancements.
· Utilizes best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and services
· Ability to lead project-based activities with minimum management guidance
· Detail requirements for enhancements with respect to complex business development requests (via PR’s – Product Request) submitted by a functional area.
· Assist in the testing, validation, and rollout processes for new functionality, to include plant level training.
· Define and/or document business processes, policies and work instructions.
· Works independently and with discretion on daily work issues.
· Excellent communication skills as well as communicating within a multi-cultural, multi-functional environment
· Comprehensive knowledge of Financial Systems, SAP, BW, TM1, myAnalytics & Controller
· Comprehensive knowledge of Jabil Financial Reporting process and policies
· Comprehensive knowledge of corporate and/or plant finance processes within Jabil.
· Comprehensive Knowledge of Jabil P&L Structure
· Advanced knowledge of SAP FICO
· Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
· Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), country-specific GAAP or other multi-country accounting experience is preferred.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.