Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for assisting with U.S. federal and state tax compliance, income tax accounting and other income and indirect tax issues.
Seeking Junior or Senior students in an Accounting or Finance program. This internship is to start January and run through the spring semester and may be able to be extended into the summer. This role will be in office in a hybrid working environment in St. Petersburg, FL.
Additional Job Description
- Assist in preparation of federal and state tax compliance workpapers and statements
- Assist in income tax accounting schedules and interim tax accounting processes
- Maintain filing system for internal records
- Manage the regular update and distribution of internal tracking documentation
- Collaborate with other departments on various indirect tax matters including property taxes, sales taxes, etc.
- Keep up to date on changes in tax law, administrative and judicial decisions, and other relevant items through current technical reading
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor