Descripción del Trabajo
- The successful candidate will have Level 6, Level 7 or Level 8 HETAC qualification in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical / Automation Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Qualified trades personnel with industrial experience will also be considered.
- Experience in high volume automation / robotics required.
- Experience in a Healthcare medical device manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision systems, Ultrasonic welding, workshop machining desirable.
- Understanding of Process Capability
- Understanding of MSA or GR&R
- Experience in leading process improvement projects in medical device environment
- Experience in FAT, SAT, IOPQ of automated assembly lines
Responsibilities of Position:
- To maintain automation equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
- Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements.
- Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
- Order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
- Cross Train technicians as required.
- Flexible to travel to support new equipment buy-offs / training.
- Systematic & structured troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Adherence to change management procedures and cGMP requirements
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High level of safe working practices and awareness.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.