Descripción del Trabajo
Under limited supervision, responsible for assisting the investigation of component, manufacturing, and field return issues through prompt, aggressive root cause analysis and effective corrective actions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Understand how to safely work with hazardous chemicals, LN2, epoxies, acrylics, etc.
· Operate a variety of specialized Failure Analysis equipment.
· Perform a variety of specialized Failure Analysis techniques.
· Ability to perform SMT and Thru-hole rework and master specialized solder processes like BGA reballing.
· Continually develop/ master grinding and polishing skills.
· Contribute to the flow, management, and disposition of MRB material.
· Diagnose and repair to component level on electronic circuit board assemblies while maintaining minimal quantities of Engineering and Component hold assemblies.
· Monitor components reject levels and respond to issues accordingly.
· Report technical information concerning component and manufacturing failures to Failure Analysis Engineer.
· Assist in implementing proactive measures that will foster productivity and higher product yields while reducing economic loss.
· Assist engineer in responding to production line problems immediately and addressing boards on component hold.
· Monitor the storage and handling of moisture sensitive components, shock sensitive devices, and fiber optic components.
· Ability to understand and utilize assembly documentation such as but not limited to the following; Schematics, BOM’s, EC documents, Visuals, Debug, Testing tools and procedures.
· Assist Test Engineering department in an ongoing data evaluation program for improving the efficiency of the diagnosis of assemblies.
· Works on technical assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment, logical thinking, and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret, professional journals, technical procedures and datasheets.
· Ability to write reports and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Jabil’s Engineering departments.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract
and concrete variables.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Nuevo proyecto SPANCE X