Descripción del Trabajo
Provides SMT equipment programming support to manufacturing department and workcells, ensuring that good quality machine
programs are delivered in a timely manner that allows the workcells to meet their customer targets
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides production line support / troubleshooting
· Drives improvements in delivery of “right first time” programs to the line
· Controls program naming convention
· Supplies information to the MS technician to allow generation of feeder sheets
· Maintains integrity of machine programs through ECN control/ Red Line procedure
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.