Descripción del Trabajo
Implements new processes including new material development and characterization. Edits standard operating procedures (SOP) for operating new processes. Ensures new product research and development results are in line with company goals and meets customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follows program schedule to develop new material and processes.
· Defines best parameters for production to ensure quality of product is stable.
· Assists in writing accurate production documentation for SOP.
· Develops parameter file, and improves operating practices.
· Collects, analyzes and summarizes yield rate of equipment and related experimental data to ensure production equipment runs efficiently and effectively.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Understanding of structure/property relationships of materials.
· Familiar with small molecules, polymers, and polymer composites.
· Skilled in various analysis, equipment operation, and results analysis.
· Proficient knowledge of organic and inorganic material.
· Ability to operate material processing equipment and analyze testing results.