Descripción del Trabajo
The Engineering Change Supervisor assists the Operations Program Management Manager in leading and administrating the Engineering Change Notice and Supplier Product Change Notice. Responsible for Developing Engineering Change Procedures and Supplier Change Notice Procedures to support the implementation of all functions. Lead and guide the respective Engineering Change Engineer and PCN Engineer in operating with a high level of efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Delegate and organize departmental workload according to project assignments.
· Evaluate and schedule appropriate training programs for the Engineering Change Engineer and PCN Engineer.
· Monitor the manufacturing activities and evaluate the results that Engineering Change Engineer and PCN Engineer implement. Provide the appropriate of feedback, support and coaching.
· Ensure periodic Internal Audit is done to measure the efficiency of the engineering change.
· Guide SME to coaching the Engineering Change Engineer and implement the system.
· Establish the clear and measurable goals by which to determine individual and team results.
· Coordinate with others functional department to keep the good cooperation in engineering change process.
· Recruit and maintain a high-caliber staff to support business development.
· Offer professional development opportunities to staff members. Identify and assist in setting annual goals. Provide professional support and direction.
· Ensure functional requirements are configured with opportunity for future enhancement.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Knowledge of custom automated test equipment, electronic manufacturing processes, and /or quality systems.
· Knowledge of manufacturing process.
· Ability to work under the tight schedule and frequently change the priority.
· Must have excellent analytical skills.
· Strong financial and analytical ability.
· Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Able to lead and coach the Engineering Change staffs to enhance them to take the accountability.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Science or Technical discipline required.
· Minimum 5 years of experience and required industry experience
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.