Descripción del Trabajo
The HR Data Analyst is responsible for data and system analysis to support broader oversight processes within Recruiting functional area. In addition, this role provides reporting and insight in an effort to guides business decisions and initiatives, while maintaining a high level of data integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate in periodic assessments to create and maintain an inventory of locations/systems housing compliance data within the organization; gain an understanding of the security around the data, its usage, and ascertain accuracy.
· Analyze raw business data to help identify opportunities to make business improvements, standardize information, and provide useful data to make business decisions. This may include analysis of hiring trends, recruiter metrics and measurements, sourcing funnel and predictive analytics
· Combine data from disparate sources into concise and precise structures.
· Work with the key team members and other functional areas to coordinate data conversion/migration plans to integrate data from multiple systems into a centralized system, as needed.
· Verify data capture and quality, and data transformation rules to ensure accuracy of data used for dashboard reporting and advanced analytics.
· Provide input into the design and development of management reporting available through current systems including dashboards.
· Assist with designing, developing, managing, and administering metrics and key indicators within a centralized system to aid data management.
· Support program management activities including prioritization of development, level of effort estimates, identifying dependencies, and maintaining release schedules.
· Gather, compile, and develop requirements from stakeholders to implement corresponding configurations within systems and support business initiatives.
· Assist in the design and development of management reporting available through systems including dashboards. Maintain a central suite of user analysis reports.
· Compile clear, accurate and timely reports and metrics for key team members which may include, senior management, the Board of Directors, and other appropriate parties highlighting specific data trends such as breaches, high priority risks, and remediation activity.
· Adapt templates to meet organizational needs and/or required templates by identifying what portions of existing materials are applicable and what needs to be tailored.
· Initiate and/or respond to requests for specialized and/or customized reports, including complex queries involving multiple data sources.
· Manage queries from first and second lines of defense.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Functional knowledge of business processes and an understanding of how to establish/capture requirements metrics.
· Understanding of forecasting,, functional analytics and predictive analytics.
· Proven ability to solve problems, as well as propose reporting systems and process improvements.
· Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management.
· Ability to effectively communicate to various audiences within managerial levels.
· Strong teamwork capabilities with experience in working within a matrix management environment.
· Strong planning, time management and decision-making skills.
· Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assignments, and have the latitude to adapt procedures, processes and techniques.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint), Power BI and e-mail skills required.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Advanced knowledge of applicant tracking software and CRM systems such as Beamery and Workday.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as Business Analytics, Data Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Math, Accounting, Finance, or a related field required.
· Minimum 5 years work-related experience required in an analytics role, for the given function preferred
· Previous experience using analytics packages preferred.
· Experience with client dashboard reporting, preferably with working knowledge of dashboard reporting platforms. Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience