Descripción del Trabajo
Typically, at a multi plant or regional level.
Jabil is looking to expand its automation functionality within Finance Digital Transformation team. This is a great opportunity to work in a growing and dynamic team in new technology.
This role is an exciting role supporting and developing Automation solutions for Finance processes within Jabil. Automation technology is an emerging and growing capability generally and especially within Finance.
Jabil is expanding its automation strength within Finance Digital Transformation team.
This role is global in terms of the processes, sites and divisions you will be working and collaborating with.
The goal of automation is to reduce colleagues time spent on mundane, repetitive and manual tasks in the finance community. There is opportunity to save users many hours of time spent on manual data processes, which can be replaced by robotic automation solutions. This will allow colleagues more time to evaluate, analyse and direct information for more immediate decision making.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Duties will include being part of the Finance Digital Transformation team supporting the Redwood activities to work towards creating automation solutions to help improve Finance processes.
- Balance Sheet Certification (BSC)
- Work to onboard new sites to Redwood BSC – defining initial Users, Balance Sheet Accounts, define Redwood parameters for site balance sheet accounts
- For onboarded sites to monitor requests for support and requests for process maintenance and general queries.
- Monitor Jobs, system performance. Manage incidents and trouble shooting.
- Collaborate with site contacts to build partnership relationship. Build cadence of communication to gather feedback for improvement to processes.
- Work with Internal Auditor users to support their requests and needs in Redwood BSC process.
- Redwood Existing Custom Solutions
- Work to onboard new users to Redwood custom solutions
- Maintain and monitor custom solutions to support existing users
- Monitor Custom solutions jobs and performance
- New Process chain developments in Redwood – participate in design, discuss requirements, help generate solutions. Assist in testing, documentation to drive towards delivery and eventual support.
- Assist in maintaining up to date Redwood end user Training documentation.
- Work with ITGC team to deliver requirements to meet their controls on regular basis.
- Collaborate with Jabil Redwood team in monitoring and reviewing our tickets raised with Redwood provider.
- You should have SAP FICO experience. Have history of working in a Jabil Finance environment. User should have good finance process knowledge skills such as AP, AR, Inventory, Asset and GL accounting entries, reporting and reconciliation.
- A knowledge and experience of working with colleagues across non Finance modules such as Material management, Procurement will be an advantage.
- Language Skills should include average English.
- Advanced Levels in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
- Any previous experience in automation tools will be an advantage. (eg Redwood, Blackline, Blueprism)
- Basic skills in programming would also be advantageous (Java Preferable)
· Work location: Remote Hungary or Poland