Descripción del Trabajo
JD: Commercial Senior Finance Analyst/Finance Analyst
You will be a sharp, successful, commercially astute qualified accountant with real ambition to add value and progress your career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As this role is essential to the organization and drives a big impact to business performance it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Amongst the many responsibilities in the role, some are listed below
Commercial Financial Support:
· Play proactive role in providing financial analysis, advice and assistance on business issues. .
· Monitor improvement in Core Operating Income and working capital metrics. Understand key drivers of both income and working capital to help maximize benefits to Jabil.
· Actively engage and contribute to current quarter operating metrics and also in long term planning & strategy.
· Monitor initiatives in support of achievement of the Long Term Plan and Annual Operating Plan.
· Support Supply chain development management on initiatives that improve company material margin and working capital.
· Constantly seeking to value-add to current process, information system, and business growth
· Support the Business Planning, budgeting/ forecasting and actual financial performance process.
· Identify and challenge cost structures providing modeling support to the business and operational teams in identifying and delivering opportunities to reduce the cost.
· Support of the business case financial model, undertaking sensitivity analysis;
· Provide commercial support and expertise to other team members.
Interaction and collaboration:
· Highly collaborative and frequent interaction with Business and operational groups in addition to other functional groups across finance.
· Provide financial training and support to BUMS, Functional and Ops Managers as required with a focus on financial targets, metrics and variance understanding and analysis
· Ensure all aspects of the business are being reviewed to prevent liability exposure, to ensure all costs are being recovered from customer, and to eliminate cost gaps.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Essential skills required
· Bachelor’s degree required or Recognized Accountancy Qualification
· Basic knowledge of US GAAP and SOX requirement.
· Hands on experience of using ERP systems (preferably TM1/BI/SAP) and advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
Essential Soft skills
· Strong commercial acumen
· Ability to work in a high pressure environment, take quick and effective decisions
· Excellent analytical skills to understand business drivers and interpret financial results
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels, get key messages across succinctly and work with others
· Proven track record in demonstrating accountability and ownership; proactive approach
· Strong reporting skills, display key information and convey messages clearly, concisely and with impact