Descripción del Trabajo
The Reporting Analyst converts raw data into understanding for business operations and management. Provides reporting and insight in an effort to guides business decisions and initiatives, while maintaining a high level of data integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Capture, analyze, and report trends using core databases and ancillary systems
· Generate metrics reports on both a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
· Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
· Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
· Meet with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
· Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management.
· Troubleshoot data and reports.
· Assist in rollout and implementation of programs and initiatives.
· Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
· Maintain the confidentiality of all information.
· Support the communication and interpretation of systems strategies, procedures & compliance requirements.
· May analyze budget, performance, and expenses data to create meaningful metrics from site to global level
· May develop and maintain dashboards, monthly reporting of data for executives, and other related metrics.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· Duties and tasks are varied and complex, are performed under general supervision, and typically require originality and/or ingenuity to accomplish.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Functional knowledge of business processes and an understanding of how to establish/capture requirements metrics.
· Understanding of forecasting, budgets, functional analytics and/or terminology
· Strong analytical skills and ability to creatively identify and solve problems, as well as propose reporting systems and process improvements.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management.
· Ability to effectively communicate to various audiences within managerial levels.
· Strong teamwork capabilities with experience in working within a matrix management environment.
· Strong planning, time management and decision-making skills.
· Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assignments, and have the latitude to adapt procedures, processes and techniques.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.