Descripción del Trabajo
Plans integration of automation equipment and accessories as new technology as required. Controls developing progress of the new technology to migrate into mass production on schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops original ideas of innovative technology and analysis practicability, leads additional new technologies to production line.
· Controls progress of new technology integrated with automation projects, to ensure successful development of new technology equipment into mass production.
· Participates in assessment of new automation module with suppliers, and reduces development cycle time satisfying internal clients.
· Proposes improvements to efficiency of automation equipment and cost reduction.
· Sets up new technology development process flow and forms. Enhances new technology to migrate to production lines.
· Conducts related training of new technology for production department.
· Assists each site with new technical support to meet lead time and quality of customer's request.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Senior knowledge of laser technology and special processing.
· Senior knowledge of Taguchi Method, Statistical Process Control (SPC), and quality control (QC) skills.
· Senior knowledge of project management and coordination
· Senior knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Excel in risk assessing and introducing of automation.
· Experienced with machinery drawing and review.
· Senior knowledge of with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), material selecting and plan making.
· Understand the developing purpose of the equipment and evaluate the practicability with suppliers.
· Senior knowledge of PLC design, server control, PC base development