Descripción del Trabajo
Implements new technology development and assembly of automation equipment machinery, electronic control wiring, and new technology to test machine problems. Implements smooth transfer of automation equipment to production units for mass production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Based on design requirements conducts automation equipment development, assembly; ensures quality of machinery.
· Assists in design phase to discuss potential problems of automation equipment design and assembly; works to ensure timely delivery of vendor equipment parts.
· Participates in functional testing after auto equipment is completed to ensure new equipment works efficiently and effectively.
· Participates in formulating automation system documents, and delivers Know-how to mass production departments.
· Analyzes, monitors and improves yield rate of new automation equipment from daily production. Ensures new technical equipment runs efficiently and effectively.
· Provides 2D/3D drawing of new auto device and works to enhance optimization of design.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
Promotion Sergio Morales