Descripción del Trabajo
Assist in establishing smooth communication channel to receive employee’s concerns / suggestion and ensuring a healthy work environment for all the employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in the organization of company activities.
· Receive and provide feedback DL employees’ grievance/ complaints and suggestions, through Tea talk, town hall, web cast, suggestion box and employee survey.
· Administer disciplinary matters of DL employees in accordance with the company policy.
· Participate in the exit interview of DL employees and submit the turnover analysis report to management for their action.
· Coordinate the benefits related activities by working with ER Committee, e.g. birthday party, beer party and etc.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1.Responsible for managing Industrial Relation matters
2. Serve as the subject matter expert. Point of contact, end to end case management, including but not limited to counselling & disciplinary matters, termination, grievances, investigations and domestic inquiry.
3. Issuing disciplinary letters for misconduct cases and proceed with necessary disciplinary action to resolve the cases.
4. Collecting evidence, compiling documents for disciplinary action, Industrial Court and Labour Court cases.
5. Maintain disciplinary record.
6. To possess knowledge on In-House/External Union.
7. Maintaining positive working relationships between Management, Union and employees. To promote and maintain harmonious working place.
8. Contribute to the maintenance, development and implementation of policies and procedures, align with current Malaysian legislation and industry best practice.
9. Prepare and compile IR reports for management reviews.
10. Handle employee grievance.
11. Conduct counselling session.
12. Conduct orientation briefing for new hire.
13. Conduct and review employee performance via Performance Improvement Plan.
14. Conduct and manage Exit Interview as well as preparing Exit Interview report for management reviews.
15. May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned especially in assisting Employee Relations activities (Events, Pulsing, TeaTalk and etc).