Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Overall Coordinator responsible to manage, plan, and implement all environmental, safety health programs and systems necessary to ensure proper management of regulatory and internal expectations.
· Responsible for coordination of all regulatory permits to include identification of necessary permits, application preparation, regulatory agency interaction and monitoring of company performance.
· Development, implementation and maintenance of environmental safety health policies, procedures, work instructions, visual aids, inspections programs, reporting, etc.
· Determines sources and methods of controlling pollutants in air, water and soil, utilizing knowledge of chemistry, and engineering principles.
- Assists and counsels managers, safety council members and area coordinators.