Descripción del Trabajo
- Own all material movement to stock including dock to stock, material requisition order (MRO), floor returns, and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
- Issue all material from stock including transfers, kits, manual pulls and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
- Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying whenever necessary.
- Perform daily Cycle count by following the cycle count mapping and ensure to completed 1 cycle in monthly basis.
- Ensure that both warehouse area (Material & FG) is clean and organized. Responsible For Housekeeping (5S)
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution of items by initiating, coordinating, and operating as per procurement policy and guidelines.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with the data storage system.
- Prepare monthly reports on warehouse operations.
- Verifies and receives physical goods and ensures their prompt delivery to relevant departments for the effective workflow of operations.
- Check item condition, description, quantity, strength, length, size, volume, expire date, and lot no.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth receiving and delivery
- Ensure follow SOP and policies set by the company
- Able to coordinate put away, kitting, cycle count & others store's activities.
- Responsible for Material Accuracy.
Responsible to ensure all MRB physical part move to the MRB scrap location once complete SAP transaction.