Descripción del Trabajo
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Jabil Brandywine campus is located in West Chester, PA. We are proud to manufacture Medical Devices for orthopedic specialties including trauma, spine, and specialty implants for leading medical technology companies. Our employees are honored to work together with industry leading companies to make a difference in the lives of patients around the world.
Perform Direct Fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have Good Documentation practices.
- Cleanroom experience is preferable but will train the right candidate.
- Ability to precisely measure chemicals and record data onto operations data sheet.
- Must be flexible with working occasional evenings and weekends. (required)
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times and following operational cleanroom procedures
- Working with 3D printing and coating operations in manufacturing Large Bone Graft Cages processes such as: Sterilizing/Sterile Packaging/Coating Operations.
- Good Organizational skills are necessary
- Ability to use measuring equipment not limited to: chemical scale and PH meters
- Experience with performing Preventative Maintenance Schedules and filling out documentation.
- Microsoft Office and computer helpful. SAP / Windchill experience a plus.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months related experience and/or training. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.