Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supports the Test Engineer in the development and commission of test solutions executing the test qualification of the fixture and program as per the specific system qualification process.
· Responsibility for providing the deliverables to support the solution in production to both the Test Support Function and Manufacturing Operations.
· Assists in the build and manufacture of testers, fixtures and environmental tooling as required to meet the customer expectations.
· The Technician Engineer provides the interface to the Test Support function providing comprehensive documentation and training for all test solutions implemented.
· Provides the interface to the Manufacturing function providing comprehensive documentation and coordinating training and education for all test operations implemented.
· Through working with the Test Support function monitor and contribute to the improvement of Test Yields, Efficiency, Intermittencies and Uptime providing accurate reporting and clear targets for improvement.
· In conjunction with the Test Engineer strives to consistently upgrade the test process balancing cost, coverage with the goal of providing an optimized and cost efficient test process.
· Works closely with manufacturing and test support to ensure prioritization of support activities. He/ She will be responsible for coordinating the timetable for test readiness based on the weekly production schedule through the appropriate Test Support staff.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
*Experience with scripting languages or Linux, or Jabil test, ability to understand schematics, contribute to development of DOE's and data gathering to resolve ongoing failure trends, ability to understand test scripts and make modifications as needed, has the skills needed to solve random failures by interrogation of test logs/ software / physical measurement / visual identification, define implement and perform tester PM